*** Early Bird Discount: Register before March 11th and receive $100 Off the normal ticket price. ($499 instead of $599). ***
The Invictus Athlete Camp is our opportunity to share with others the coaching and training principles we have found most effective in preparing our athletes for competition. The training and coaching principles presented will be geared toward individuals hoping to compete, at any level, in the sport of CrossFit. Whether you are looking to compete at a local competition, perform well in the Open, qualify for Regionals, or make it to the CrossFit Games, our coaches and athletes will have many lessons to share with you to help get you closer to your goal.
In nine years of competing, Invictus has established a reputation for excellence in preparing athletes for the sport of CrossFit. The Invictus affiliate team has finished in the top 5 at the CrossFit Games 4 of the last 9 years (top 15 in 2011, 2015 & 2016, 7th in 2013 and 6th in 2017), and became the Affiliate Champions in 2014.
Date: April 27-29, 2018
1401 E Street
San Diego, CA 92101
The typical schedule of events is as follows, and we always try to offer an additional benefit or surprise guest or two at every camp:
Friday – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday – 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Topics covered will include:
- Invictus Training Rules – Creating A Successful Training Environment
- Program Design for Competitive CrossFit Athletes
- Developing a Performance Mindset
- Tapping Your Potential – The Mental Edge
- Designing Workouts to Test Mental Toughness
- Weightlifting – Snatch Skills and Drills
- Weightlifting – Clean & Jerk Skills and Drills
- Barbell Cycling and Movement Efficiency for Competitive Athletes
- Rowing Technique and Strategy
- CrossFit-Specific Gymnastics Skills and Drills
- Essential Upper-Body Accessory Work for CrossFit Athletes
- Posterior Chain Development for CrossFit Athletes
- Athlete Testing
- Training De-Brief: How to Analyze and Learn from A Performance
- Q&A with Panel of Coaches and Athletes